- Movie Box is a TV remote control with the touch screen gesture control for the playback and the volume.
- You can personalize the experience to access personalized content quickly
- The app supports the TV screen, Tablet and Phone and it can be streamed for any TV screen regardless if you are visiting a friend or if you are in your home
- You can use the YouTube search to search on the phone and to watch the YouTube video using the TV.
- You can get cloud to TV steaming and there is no phone battery drain or restrictions that you will have to deal with
- There is high video quality that supports the full 1080p HD when there is available content partner
- There is cross channel search and the recommendation from friends
- There is neat content organization where the items are kept in the series, movies, live content, clips and music videos.
What it is Movie Box app?
Movie Box app was called iMediaShare before and it is mobile media discovery with the control technology that was developed under Movie Box. This is one of the latest technologies that may deliver of the top of the video for the connected TV using the existing hardware and through streaming directly from cloud.
Different uses of Movie Box app
The apps on the android and iOS can transform the mobile device in the handheld remote control for the TV playback and it allows the multitasking for the user when streaming the additional hardware and set-up. With the Flipps mobile application, the users are able to browse the channel catalogue of the movies and the news, sports and music videos. The app has partnered with the publishers in order to offer the viewers the diverse content and to expand the reach of the publisher to connect to the TV in the entire world. This app was launched in the year 2012 and it is being funded by Teres Capital, LaunchHub and Hasan Aslanoba.